3.2.13

IJhallen

 
 


Had a wonderful day at the IJhallen yesterday. Love the industrial building, great atmosphere, lots of happy people (some very trendy young ladies as well) & great sales.

My friend did some shopping but I was so in to the selling mode that I couldn't focus on all the bargains around. Thankfully she picked up a huge scarf for me (from Cos) & a beautiful blue/green purse.
And I bought the boots she was selling at our stall after looking at them for a few hours & just knew they had to be mine.
At the end of the day I picked up the hat, another hat, a leather clutch & a Dior purse all for just 4 euros!

If you are in the Amsterdam area the first weekend of the month do try & visit the IJhallen for some fleamarketfun!

xoxox

10 comments:

Iris Vank said...

Goeie aankoop!

Iris Vank said...

Aankopen bedoel ik, ik ben nogal moe. ;)

Emma Collins said...

OMG what a haul - I would looooove to visit this fleamarket, sounds like there are some real treasures - what sort of things do you sell? Amsterdam is one of my fave places (wistful look on my face!), I used to visit a lot before the kiddos arrived! Maybe I can wangle a weekend break oneday again, now that our littlest is getting a bit older and less crazy ... I'd have to take a spare suitcase, oh I'm salivating at the very thought of a weekend of kiddo-free fleamarket shopping time!!
xx

Huis lief huis said...

Ik moet daar toch eens naar toe. AL veel over gehoord, maar nog nooit de tijd genomen om het zelf eens te bekijken....

Mars said...

Mooie hallen!
En mooie aankopen! Hoewel ik nu wel nieuwsgierig ben naar het Dior tassie :)

Fien said...

Mooie foto's en meer eruit dan erin, heel goed ;-)

Daan said...

:-) Looking good!

limoenen said...

Wat een prachtig pand!
Moet ik onthouden voor een volgende keer.
En jouw vondsten zijn ook geweldig!

Rosa Rood said...

Ha, ja daar hebben wij ook eens iets verkocht…ik vondt het alleen heel erg vies daar…overal zat achteraf stof op…dat was minder…maar wel leuke dingen gevonden ;O)
Kram,
Maren

Anonymous said...

Ziet er goed uit! Misschien binnenkort ook maar eens een bezoekje brengen!